Be advised.

Leaving your child in the cradles of mall playground to enjoy can turn into a tragedy in minutes.

Netizen Madelyn Bercasio Gurango posted a fair warning in her Facebook post addressed to all parents and guardians: never allow your child to immerse in a crowded public place.

And this warning came from a horrible personal experience.

The day she decided to give her son Clark a haircut and spend time in the playground proved to be a wrong time and place as her son contracted the dreadful Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease or HFMD.


This disease causes the patient to experience extreme fever and rash of flat red spots that may blister on the palms of the hands, soles of the feet, and sometimes the knees, elbows, buttocks, and/or genital area.


And for Gurango’s case, her baby contracted the disease from an unknown carrier.


The next day after they strolled at the mall, Gurango went to work as usual.

But soon after, her mother informed her that her child has a fever.


She took care of Clark when she went home and as his conditions improved, she again returned to work.


But her mother has noticed unnatural red spots that begun to surface on different parts of Clark’s body.


This prompted Gurango to consult a doctor about her son’s condition and at first look, the doctor knew the case: it was indetified a HFMD.


According to the doctor, other symptoms of this diseasr maybe reduced appetite, sore throat,  feeling of being unwell and painful sores in the mouth that usually begin as flat red spots.

This may also be transmitted to the parents without them noticing it.

So it is a good thing to learn from other’s experiences and never allow your child to suffer.

What can you say about this?

Share us your thoughts by simply leaving on the comment section below. For more news, latest showbiz updates and more, feel free to visit our site often. Thanks for dropping by and reading this post.

Loading...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here